Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
The spirit bomb grows bigger and bigger. There is only four minutes remaining until it is unleashed.

Shanakan sinks to his knees.
"Please....I beg of you......get out...run away....before we all die... I don't think I can end this peacefully any longer! They are too caught up in fighting for me to try and break them up! and Kami is only shaming himself with every further action he takes..."
Iris grabs Shanakan by the fur on the top of his head (or hair, if he has it, I'm not sure) and lifts him up off his knees.

"You say there is "great likelihood" that he'll kill us? You want us to flee, dooming everyone in that village to slavery, based on a "great likelihood"? Cat, if there is any chance at all we can spare even a single person from this slaver, it is worth the risk. If there is any chance we can stop this trash from enslaving anyone else, it is worth the risk. I'd rather die than flee.

Iris releases Shanakan and flies at Kami like a ki-covered comet, slamming through the bars of the cage without slowwing down at all before slamming into Kami's back with a pair of ki-infused crossed arms.