View Single Post

Thread: Murder at the Academy

1. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Murder at the Academy

Lex doesn't strike me as particularly guilty, although I haven't played many games with her. Xihirli's comments are suspicious, but I'd rather create another bandwagon for vote analysis purposes.

Hmmm...I'm still suspicious of CarpeGuitarrem. After Tolomei voted for him based on his D1 questioning, he didn't explain until almost the end of the day when I brought the subject up again, despite posting twice times in between. Possibly he needed some time to figure out a good answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look, ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonayer View Post
    That is pretty much what I wanted to do Tolomei but you beat me to it...

Well two votes on Xihrli can't hurt. Especially since his last post is rather... odd. Why would you find the need to mention that you are not the fiend specifically?

If you are not a professor or an assasin or the fiend... what is left? It's a 14 people game. How many neutrals can there be?
    I don't know if you saw, but he initially just denied being an assassin and then edited the post to add that he wasn't the fiend either. To me, that looks like someone who was really just trying to say he's not a bad guy and forgot there was another evil role, rather than the fiend trying too hard to deny being the fiend. That is what you were suggesting, right?
    Last edited by Elenna; 2015-07-22 at 02:36 PM.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!