Callins as is normal for him smiles softly at Iris.

" It is no trouble at all, This ship can easily support 20 people. You are more then welcome to stay."

Callins then moves to the Large Pillar in the main room. He places his hand on a small scanner, which clearly reads his Bio-metrics. A Door then appears and opens in the Pillar inside it appears like it could hold 4 people comfortable.

"After you ladies."

"I'll stay here Cally, in a little while I will go hunting and bring home some real food."

"Vegetables and Fruits are real food Asp."

"You keep telling me that, and I still don't believe you."
Aspa gives a smirk to Callins, before giving her attention back to Pokasuu.

Callins with the tour has the elevator lower. You see on the holographic display that you were actually on floor 4. it descends down all the way to floor 1. When the doors open it appears to be a smaller then normal area. There was two chair infront of you, just past a large circular table that you quick can tell is another Holographic display, only this one seems to be some sort of navigation system you would suspect. The room was large enough to fit 5 people comfortably 7 if two stayed in the chairs. However beyond that it would get cramped quickly. There was a wind that appeared to be covered by dirt in front of the chairs.

The Chairs also clearly have displays in front of them they may be the piloting controls.

"This is the Control room. It is pretty obivious from here that I will pilot the ship."