[New Peacefield]

Jinkei looks saddened. "I'm sorry, but I don't. I'm not sure if it's such a bad thing, Cleo had me believe I was very impulsive and lacked focus."

The foxgirl looks up and crosses her legs gently. "Clo... erm, Cleo.. she filled me in on the..." She checks her notepad and scans it for a bit. "Yeah, the details. Step into my shoes for a bit, if you will, miss. You wake up to see someone who claims she's known you for a good bit, and you have no memory of her. You remember your father and friends only by scent, or by name, but you've forgotten which face goes with which name. You even forget some scents until you smell them and are hit with deja-vu, which you have to note down, lest you forget about it. Then you learn you had a life outside the temple that you've totally forgotten, and that you used to have a girlfriend, which is weird considering you'd spent most of your life being considered 'too weird or too dorky to get a date'."

Jinkei pauses to breathe. "Is it any wonder I just had to come see for myself?."