@Mathias1313:

Alteration: There's a talent that increases the limit to 6, there are staves that increase it to 7, and there has to be a limit eventually to how large a boost you can give your ally. The shifter does what you are asking as far as having an easier time altering themselves.

Conjuration: The ability says the HD limit is equal to your caster level.

Creation: We specifically left it open so the GM could use whatever character-creation system he's been employing for the PCs.

Death: The answer in the forum was incorrect, as I realize now I didn't read it closely enough.

Destruction: We played around with a lot of Full-Attack options with Destruction and couldn't find one we liked that wasn't too needlessly complex nor over/underpowered. Doesn't mean there isn't one, though.

Enhancement: Yeah. There is no permanent enhancement talent because that is item creation itself, which has its own rules. You'll find Enhancement is the prerequisite for most of the standard item creation abilities.

Protection: These talents create anti-magic fields, and so affect all magic (including yours) equally.

Telekinesis: bludgeons do not provoke an attack of opportunity for the same reason a flung spear doesn't. Pure casters are not adept at telekinesis combat, except that they can pick up really, really big things; fling one dragon at another and it doesn't really matter if you miss the second, since you're incapacitating the first. Attacks work off of BAB because otherwise you could create a caster who is a better martial than a martial. This is the same reason a Will save is needed on top of a CMB check; being able to trip an entire group at range or steal their equipment is a REALLY powerful option, and being able to do those things reliably as a martial can require an entire character build. At the same time, you can apply those feats and traits (but not size) to your check, so you can dedicate to the maneuvers as well as be truly devastating.

@Mithril Leaf: I think that should work.

@Morcleon: Stalwart is the name we found in Pathfinder, so we just reused it.

@The Whole Alteration vs Enhancement Debate On our end, we knew Enhancement was coming out a little bit weaker than the other spheres, but we hoped to make up for it with its stackability, and with talents such as lingering enhancement; place a bonus on their weapon one round, place a bonus to their Str the next round, and without a spell point or the Easy Focus boon you're getting to stack bonuses on them. Enhancement also stacks well with other spheres; not only can you stack an enhancement onto a shapechange for, say, ludicrous Strength, but you could also combine lighten and telekinesis to lift giant objects easier, etc.

@Mehangel: That talent is really good. Huh...

@EldritchWeaver: Go ahead if that's what you want to do, we just wanted the mount available at 1st level because that's the crux of the archetype.

Grimoire won, and Worlds of Power is currently for sale.

The ranger and paladin were done the way they were because it's the way the core classes work (as opposed to the bloodrager, who core specifically does not subtract 3 from his level to find his caster level). It's perfectly fine to give them a boost, we just did it the way we did because our job was to balance them via their core counterparts, not fix them.

@Mehangel: You spend the 10 minutes (or standard action via a spell point) divining, but after you're done you have gained the knowledge; there's no need to concentrate and maintain the divination.

@Ironsides: Off the top of my head, I'd change Arcane Potency to 1 spell point per 3 levels rather than 1 per 2 levels, replace 'arcane points' in the blade with 'spell points', and call it good. Mind you, this has not been thoroughly thought through, so I make no promises.

@Mithril Leaf: I'm actually not familiar with void zombies and the like, but I think anything that works with animate dead would work for that talent.

@Sagetim: It isn't up yet, sorry; John has a LOT of things to upload, and we don't have anyone to do it on our end.

@Scowling Dragon: Looking at oozes, they all seem to have really low ACs; perhaps increase DR to 5+caster level/bludgeoning? Either way works, it's just a matter of making them feel oozy.

@stack: I know they had entire pages of how different spells worked in relation to ships when they did Skulls and Shackles, and I believe all spells anchored to a vehicle moved with the vehicle. I'd argue blinking someone out of time would return them to their original position relative to the ship.

@stack: You know, of all the testing we did here, we never had someone try and animate 5 wagons or 8 catapults or anything like that. Huh. Technically that is RAW, yeah. but I'd certainly have a nerf-bat on-hand before allowing someone to try that. If you do try that, could you let me know how it goes; I'll probably have to add that to the errata, but I'd like an example before doing so.

@Rokku: Alchemy is the one thing that doesn't really translate to the Spheres system, but works really, really well in vancian.