A little black corner of my heart laughs with joy when I find an unintended chance to break something. Too bad siege weapons don't seem to have a good way to fire themselves once animated. Maybe with bestow intelligence?

I suppose the most broken thing I can think of to do would be to walk an Thaumaturge 9 / incanter 1 into a harbor and simultaneously animated 10 colossal sized ships and send them flying off (flight is only one construct point). You could either animate them normally and order them to fly straight up until they hit the max fall damage height, then start attacking each other and let the winner drop to wreck them all or use the advanced talent to permanently animate them all then talk them into liberating themselves and sailing off, cutting you a share of their cargo. Of course, just walking into a single ship and permanently animating it to serve you is awesome on its own anyhow.

For general utility, animating the biggest rocks in range all at one would give a large pile of disposable HP. Too bad there aren't ways to toughen up smaller constructs so you could make a mannequin into a good long term bodyguard or animate a horse statue into a mount permanently, since they will always be stuck with the state of the animated object of their size. I suppose permanent alteration using the size change talent works, if you can get the base object created on way or another.