Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Well, maybe so, but still, I wanna show you the way I've learned to fight.
Sophia responds, reentering the titan form and letting out a loud roar, before ripping out of the titanic body and summoning her 3dmg, using it to perch on a tree.
Loud footsteps sound as a titan slowly approaches through the forests
[Sie Sind Die Jaeger]

Mimi whirls toward the sound of the approaching titan. "Uh..." How many of those things are around here anyway? The pixie grips her spear and flies higher. Best not be too trusting that Sophia can handle this.

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
[The Woods]

Riss supposed that she might need to be generous when it came to categorizing what could be a 'catch' in this case. "Well.. I suppose the shallower scarring might fade a little and the larger ones would shrink a bit....If that is something to worry about. This is something that would let you heal better, after all, so even old wounds would be affected..." the muse said. "You'd also need to drink a rather nasty grey sludge that would make you feel pretty ill for a few days too but I get the feeling that isn't really anything you would concern yourself over." she added.

She still suspected the offer to sound too good to be true and that wasn't even touching on the quickened healing that would characterize the long-term benefits of this particular colony. She refrained from suggesting the second colony which would guard against poisons and other harmful infections but held off for now, suspecting that Lillian was perhaps more wary of strange offers like this out of the blue.
[The Woods]

"A few days? How ill?" Lillian says, perhaps not focusing on what Riss expected her to.

"I got what Riss was talking about. Drinking that goop was awful, though." Mimi sticks out her tongue in disgust. "I felt terrible for days and could barely do anything."

This causes Lillian to frown. "While it sounds good, I can't afford to be out of commission for so long. I have a responsibility to my tribe."