[Nick's Place]

Fortuna grimaces at the sight of what that... that thing did to her friend. She might not worry too much about form-shifting, but altering someone against their will?

Well...

That's part of the reason she put a bottle on her chaos magic to begin with.

"Alright..." she finally relents. "I'll try..."

There's no transition.

At all.

One moment there's a hippogriff standing there, and the next? In her place is that weird draconic hodge-podge of creatures grinning at Nick with a wide, rictus smile. A nearby chair is instantly painted a clashing mix of plaid and polka-dot while a potted plant is replaced with cotton candy. A Q*Bert begins ambling its way down the stairs whilst making weird warbling noises. There's a pretty good chance that crazy stuff is just from chaos magic build-up. She hasn't used the stuff in months.

"Hehehe! Oh wow, why was I even worrying? This feels great!" Fortuna titters. "Okie dokie lokie! Let's see about that arm, hmm?"

"Hmmm!"

The draconequus peers at Nick from one angle, popping up out of the floor.

"Hmmm..."

And then another, her back half remaining where it was while her front coils around him.

With a sudden *POP!* that showers the area in dandelion fluff, she vanishes.

"Hmmm?"

Only to appear again, her snoot pressed up against Nick's beak. A look of wonderment mixed with realization spreads across her face. With a snap of her fingers she stands upright! "I've got it! I know just the thing!"

Then she reaches into the gilded cage at the end of her tail and extracts-!

...a fire extinguisher?

*FWOOOOOSH!*

Nick may suddenly find himself doused with soap suds.

They smell mildly of raspberries.