Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post
Say, I'm wondering how many of our judges can time travel? It seems as though that'll be the only way they can meet the deadline for build judgments...

Also, does anyone else keep changing their ideas? I've gone through about three or four, and none of them work well with the type restriction! The Monstrous Humanoid one is pretty harsh, I must say. No Feral templates...
We all frequent the 3.5 subforum and participate in optimization contests; I'm pretty sure we know a way to get a free Teleport Through Time spell. Still, for the sake of the time-space continuum, I'll change the judgement deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Thealtruistorc View Post
Two questions:

1. My creature has racial Hit Dice and starts at CR 6. How should I provide for that in the varying CRs?
2. How RAW specific are you going to be on Warshaper Entry? If a creature has an ability that is essentially alternate form but is not called Alternate Form, will it qualify?

Thanks
1) Unless your RHD change over time, they have no effect on CR beyond the listed CR in the creature entry; if you advanced the creature's RHD, you advance its CR according to the monster advancement rules. If your RHD is your entire CR, then you represent lower CRs as more limited amounts of RHD; if this isn't possible, then you only showcase the CRs that your RHD allow for, which may result in an Elegance penalty, depending on the judge's opinions.

2) If a creature does not possess one of the five listed methods of qualifying (or anything close enough for government work), their build will be illegal; depending on the judge in question, this may result in a minor Elegance penalty, a major Elegance penalty, a minor Power penalty, or a complete recalculation of your Power based on your not actually having that PrC. Again, this depends on the judge in question's opinion, so YMMV.