[Wedding Reception / Full Moon Party]

Caroline smiles at Tavlii.

Thanks! Time can go by so fast, it's hard to believe it's been over a year already.

Inari chuckles

Things have a habit of growing beyond our intentions, Leah. I quickly realized that I could help people more this way than just sitting in my lab ever did, and then once I started doing that I was faced with the responsibility of using the energy that they gave me. I chose to re-invest it: improving and expanding the services I could offer... which of course attracted more people.

Then one day you look up from some distraction and realize that a million people are calling you all at once and there's no returning to life you once had. I embraced the change, and moved forward... but there are times I miss the simpler days.

Jinkei will find Keiko (and presumably Cleo) with her grandmother, Izanami (and presumably Hikari). This is far less unsettling than it would have been once upon a time, as grandmother has found herself incarnated under the same rules that caught Keiko, and so is a rather beautiful young woman rather than a decaying horror.

Felina is very busy playing hostess, working hard to live up to the silver trim on her robes that she was recently awarded.

Caroline's mother Katrina has wandered over to the Linde family to pay her regards.