Sweet, in depth review!! =D

HD: Yep, they shouldn't be hard to kill if they get a bunch of powered up undead.

Requirements: I can take out Bolster Resistance or change it to 'any other corpsecrafter feat' and honestly for simplicity, I'd say that the Corpsecrafter effect for Necromancer variants just counts as the feat for free (so they could take the feats using it as a prerequisite) but I can make a note for that as well.

Class Skills: yea no denying that. But yes those skills do certainly make sense for them to have. I probably should drop Diplomacy for Gather Information since body hunting is a full time job.

Proficiency: Yup.

Spellcasting: Actually it was derived from the True Necromancer's passive effect in regards to the Animate/create undead spells. I must have missed the 'all necromancy spells' but it should still be applying to all things specifically dealing with undead like the animate, create, revive spells, seel bones, etc, etc and the like.

Rebuke/Command: I shall change it to 'effective animate undead caster level' instead so if they have some odd martial multiclassing it wont keep rising.

Deadly Chill: It's one of my personal faves, but I shall change this to let them choose any corpsecrafter feat they do not already have of their choice.

Deathbound Domain: Changing to 'gain the benefits of one domain from the following list of Death, Undeath, or Deathbound. Arcane casters will add the spells to their list of spells known as well as the related Domain power as well.

Spell Access: Oh my bad, I wrote that backwards, it's supposed to be +2 if they already know said spells...oops ^^;;

Unholy Vigor: Hm...so I did. Taken out the natural part and it applies to all their attack/damage rolls.

Improved Corpsecrafter: Undead Mastery isnt giving Hp...? That's an epic feat. And the Necromancer Variant is the same as Corpsecrafter itself. so you really wouldn't have both? With Desecrate up, thats like +7 HP per hit die at max.

Share Spells: LotU (Lord of the Undead); also given it's at 3rd level, I'm dropping this range to 10 ft per lvl in this class.

Tough Corpse: Yes. Because Natural AC is nothing compared to dodge/deflection related bonuses and thats +7 at max. 90% of undead have ****ty ac to start with as well.

Share Senses: Yes but it's useful sometimes and just kinda makes sense if they're so focused on their undead.

Necropower: Er, Zombie's start at 1. so idk how I'd get a zombie to 11 but *not* give an incorporeal undead +10 unless I blatantly said 'corporeal undead get +1/level, but incorporeal get +1/2 levels'. That might not be so bad actually...

Summoning Glyph: Um no. It's not a freebee summon from another dimension like a Paladin Mount. It's just a specialized 'teleportation' of your minions only. If its destroyed in battle after you call it, then it's destroyed for real just as per normal if you don't have any revive undead spells ready...

Undead Mastery: This...works exactly as the Dread Necromancer works just without being explicitly Charisma based. If this is a character level 20 rpc of spellcaster 10 and this class 10, they'd get 320 HD undead total as well with 34 in their main stat. Furthermore, the Animate Undead Spell itself blatantly says that they can only create Caster level x2 in HD of undead with a single cast so even at character level 20 with their caster level as 20 (for undead spells only) they could create a 40 HD skeleton/zombie at best without some caster level hacking or something.

Intelligent Undead: Uh...what's needed to be altered exactly...?

Undead Control: 40 HD, as explained above.

Undead Legion: Potentially removable or limited to saying only like...2-4 HD undead only are neglibable for control since stats can be +10 or higher at that level with high end builds...

Expanded Creation List: You've a point on the swarm shifter template and this ability won't allow them to just add class levels or the paragon template (which honestly we all know is never used in any game ever save for a dm making strong enemies he knows the players cant abuse for themselves). I can remove swarm shifter and state that each alternate type obeys the x2 caster level limit of animate dead for creation and the templates themselves count as a few extra undead for that creation limit?

Also was meaning to add in all the other non template undead from the libris mortis without specified creation rules that every necromancer wants like deathlocks and slaymates. Or just any other cool undead like boneyards or something.

Perfectly Animated Corpse: They lose out of the 9th level spell that does this in regards to zombies/skeletons because of the nerfed caster progression but in exchange get this for every undead they can make instead.

Dread Guard: I can and prolly should have it take up a normal glyph slot and the last part is uneeded with teh changes to vigor itself as noted above.