@Perceptus: You decide not to push your luck with anything more. Returning the computer to the state you found it in, you wait for the other metahuman to return. After about thirty seconds she does, and comes in carrying a purple bundle. She puts them down next to the computer and takes out a small camera.

"Okay, last step, a picture for the records."

She starts leading out of the room, back upstairs.
"I know the way you joined was... not ordinary, but I think you're really going to enjoy it here. We do good work, despite how it may look sometimes."

She takes you upstairs into an area that looks very much like an apartment, with many small rooms branching off of one main living space. The space is well-kept and almost borders on lavish. She leads you to a room and unlocks it.
"Whoops, I guess I'll just... take that off." She removes a stickie note from the inside of the door and crumples it up, but not before you get a look at it.

Good luck today Mike! Stay safe and stick close to the others. Remember, we have plans on Saturday, so you have to come back.

-Molly
The room inside has recently been cleared out and cleaned: it contains nothing but a made bed, and an empty closet and dresser.

"Feel free to leave your stuff here, and get changed. Meet me back in the hall when you're ready."

@Axon: Connor nods and points to the bottom of the page, where the depth is listed. The signal was located at about 60 meters beneath the surface.