Requirements: Making it just the Corpsecrafter Feat or that ability to keep it simple.

Spellcasting: They get the ability to cast Create Undead and Create Greater undead as spell-like abilities (letting them neglect gp costs which I've considered for this class as well) and the abilities each stat they have an effective caster level of their character level plus that necromantic prowess bonus.

Rebuke/Command: Practiced Spellcaster will do nothing because the effective caster level is already matching their character level (that feat specifically states it wont go above your character level since its for multiclassing) And I doubt anyone taking this is suddenly going to multiclass another, less effective necromancy PrC as well for a few +1 caster levels...

Free Domain: That feat does not actually provide them with teh domain ability (most important for deathbound or undeath) and that feat merely adds the spell to their list of choices, not officially known spells and forces them to use wisdom for it and each can be cast once per day period. It's actually fairly restrictive.

Improved Corpsecrafter: If that's the case and they're min/max powergaming anyways, then +3hp/hd of their undead is far from the most broken thing possible if they've gone out of their way to stack all of that already anyways.

Share Spells: Oh :p i'll fix that.

Necropower: No that's useless to anything that actually benefits from charisma like incorporeal undead and I also remember why it was +1/level originally and that's because hardened flesh and tough corpse are both worthless to incorporeal undead and so they'd end up with an extra +5 deflection where other undead had +7 natural armor at max.

Glyph: hm...I guess so...I'll make a change for that to state its merely calling them to your current location via linked teleportation.

Mastery: I now see my math type where it should be (4+caster stat)*level not *4. totally my bad there. Also I suppose in hindsight the access to bone creature/corpse creature templates later make higher hd plain skeletons/zombies a waste of cash so i can remove that last part.

Intelligent Undead: that does read cleaner I admit.

Legion: Yea it can stop at like 4 hd so they can still have **** tons of basic undead guarding their bases an **** ;p

Expanded List: HD +LA vs caster level (which is their character level now) would actually make a lot more sense and restrict more overpowered combinations so I'll change that and then add in a list of caster levels to create all the other undead from libris mortis and maybe a few other monster manuals as well.

I will make these changes later tonight, I had to post this reply kinda rushed before going somewhere but just wanted this up at least before I ran off xp