R4T6: Lilim fires off another ray of heat that erupts poorly at her hand. She just manages to pull her hand away from the flash of the spell effect and so does not burn herself.

End Round 4, Begin Round 5 ...

R5T27: The Scribe takes out a wand and points it at the archer. And nothing happens. This seems to happen to him a lot when he uses items with which he has not had specific training or an affinity.
Spoiler: Come ON!!!
Show
That's several wand fails and at least 2 scroll fails in his career. He's tied for top in the group for UMD, right up there with Fallon (and a point behind for Teofilo ... this latter who makes this a focus of his studies and career), but he has had some terrible luck. Now I know why Ichibod left his own wands (sans shield) with Teofilo. Regardless of "numbers on a sheet", fishlips knows how to get the job done.

R5T25: The archer continues to wriggle out of any holds of the vegetation coming up out of the water. Fallon looks at the Scribe quizzically. "Was something supposed to happen?"

By total irony and without knowing that his wand is the same spell as the one she is casting, the flying fey girl sends forth an enchantment. "If I release the plants and my friends stop shooting at you, are you willing to do the same? You're outnumbered, outmagicked, your people lay dead or dying. Let us meet a truce."

Spoiler: Battle Tracker
Show

*** PRAYER: Allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.
>>>ENTANGLE in place!!!
Alianium: 27.
Fallon: 25.
Rezah: 20. Prayer til end R6T20.
Brand: 19.
Gek'k: 10.
Teofilo: 9.
Mama Beballa: 8.
Lilim: 6.
B4: 1. (-9:33). Croaked. DYING!!!

STABLE
B2: 17. (-8:33).