It would kinda suck if you were stuck with the first 4-6 you acquire. And besides, the point of this game is to mimic the rules of pokemon while giving it a far more serious back-story. Pokemon is a really complex strategy game, which many people are put off of because of the kiddy theme. I suffer from the same problem, so I aim to create essentially a rip-off that isn't kiddy.

And just so we know, there are many rip-offs out there, including actual online games. In fact, one called 'monster mmorpg' is what inspired me to take up this project. If you see the artwork for the creatures they have, you start to understand why I want to make a serious poke-rip-off.

And honestly, I wasn't really planning on releasing it, it was just something for my own entertainment. But since there are people on here that are interested in it, perhaps I should give it out to the public. Though I have no way to make a PDF, all I can do is make a simple text file in wordpad. A game like this, filled with all these bizarre creatures, would probably need artwork too, and I've never been a good artist.

Guess I'll see where it leads once I finish it, assuming I ever do with my 2 other rpg projects going at the same time...