[The Woods]

"Ah, yeah, she probably is wondering why her favorite hunting partner hasn't come around recently by now." Riss said, knowing for a fact that Imp had just been walked and was now being given a bath by two of her forms at the exact moment. It was an out, though, and she was going to take it with no questions asked.

"Um.. But I think I know where this is from where we stay so I figure it wouldn't be too difficult to find a quick way back and forth now." she said, giving credence to the whole 'visiting more often thing. "Oh and... This may sound strange at first but you might want to tell the folks on the western side that the high-pitched humming noise they'll hear in... Three hours, twenty-two minutes, and sixteen seconds is nothing to worry about. It's just attached to what we'll be using to go back home." she added. Sure, she could stay and explain just what the vehicle was and why it made the noises but if she could get away with just that oddly cryptic statement then she would be happy for the time being.