Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Psion View Post
Thanks, I'm glad you find the theory interesting!

Regardless, I'm a lot more suspicious about the complete accuracy of the Crayons account, and the actions of the gods, then I was before...
See?

Told you that something was fishy about that story....perhaps they've destroyed the world multiple times over. Because it sounds like they've had this conversation before. None of this sounds like "Oh No! The Snarl is threatening to come out A SECOND TIME!" and more like "Meh, the Snarl is coming out again, looks like we're going to have destroy the world. (Again.) oh well, sorry mortals, your all going to have to die. Don't worry, its the safest option." and Loki is just like "C'mooooon, it wasn't that bad this time around, lets give them a little while longer to see if they can handle it (unlike the many other times we didn't wait) just for funsies? y'know, mix it up a little."

cause it seems like neither of the gods are panicking about this, or treating it as all that abnormal a crisis. One wonders how many times they have gone through this conversation to arrive at these conclusions.