Hmm. Let me see if I have these correct:
-- The Snarl doesn't just kill people, it unmakes them, including their immortal soul. Or so Heimdall suggests.
-- Durkula took every advantage to attack clerics with no vote in the election, but who spent all their high-level spell slots on making the building (making their thralls pretty ineffective in a fight against a room filled with high-level clerics, even if bolstered)
-- The clerics vote on behalf of their deity. The gods themselves do not directly vote, and will adhere to the results of the vote. Otherwise, why have a Godsmoot?
-- Votes are counted by number of deities with clerics present. Multiple clerics for the same deity don't increase the vote of that deity.
-- After the destruction of an entire pantheon, the remaining three made a new world based on their own wishes (yes, ninjas)
-- deities gain more power the more devout followers they have.
-- Belkar, V, Haley and Elan aren't in the building. They presumably have no idea what's going on inside.

Continuing with my increasingly unlikely prediction: Durkula intends to collapse the building, killing everyone inside, and ruling the Godsmoot by the vote of one to zero. Killing and/or vamping the earth elemental priests who made the building would help in that regard, by either removing everyone with the ability to shape/control stone, or by having vamped clerics dispel their active spells holding up the building (if that's possible, of course). With total control of the Godsmoot, he could set the terms of the destruction of the world, including that the death of the mortal bodies of all the people be done in a dishonorable manner (sudden lethal incurable plague), giving Hel a nearly infinite army of damned souls to work with. Hel would have an iron grip on the Northern pantheon when the new world is made, and it would be far more to her liking.

My track record for predicting the OOTS story is pathetic. Years ago, I predicted the Snarl was the 4th Edition rules. My best result so far was calling the abomination a Crystal Meth golem. But this is the best guess I have, based on the evidence.

And I am stoked to see what happens.