Got Drk Cecil, need some levels for Pld Cecil.

My Cloud has hit 38 with Rydia and Whm about 4 levels behind and everyone else trailing buy 8 or more levels. I've been doing some lower level Elites so, Classics, Events, and Dailies all kind of as a mess. Listening to Red Fel in thread I've switched to doing stamina farming in classics (slight detour to get Drk Cecil though I haven't leveled him at all yet (Sunday will do xp runs with all my stamina).

My gear has gotten upgraded alot on this event, I'm seeing alot of Max-Level on most of my better things. My IV Lilith Rod + (level 15) has only 4 more Magic than my (name escapes me) Rod XII (level 1) so I still need to level that up for any non IV dungeon. 3 best swords are now Sleep Sword + (IV) max level. Falchion VI max level and Enhancer + (4 star Level 11). Have a couple max level 4 star armors (Crystal Helmet III and Hypno Crown V) and some level 13 4 star bangles (VII and XIII respectfully).

Abilities are getting better: Curaga R1. Cura R2. Ensuna R1. Dia R3. Thundaga R2. Bio R2. Watera R2. Fire Strike R2. Wind Strike R2. Retaliate R1. Chi Blast R2. Chakara R1. Armor Break R1. Double Attack R1. Jump R2 (still use Kain a good amount for IVs). Lots of work still to do but I'm able to complete Hards with a good RW and some luck (even to Mastery on the right day).

Dungeons up to level 35 are where I'm comfy (higher is doable with the right luck and RW).

Now if only I could finally get a good weapon on mythril pulls (Rydia's Ice whip and Mythgraven Blade pretty please.) though Lunatic High and/or Boon would be nice too (Or Cloud's Relic mostly because he's pretty much always in the team). I have one RW with Ice Whip and SB Shiva has always done 5000 or more that way.