Quote Originally Posted by Solidarity View Post
[Fel's Home - Temp VIGIL HQ]

A familiar voice greets him on the other end, somewhat static-y. Perhaps not the best coverage.

"Hey man, what's up? I was hoping I'd catch you before your crowd went on that crusade you were talkin' about." He pauses briefly. "It was mostly by habit, but I've been doing a bit of research on your demons ever since I got back from you telling me about 'em. I realized I don't have a whole lot of info on demons like what you'd talked about...well, more like not a lot of specific info."

The call seemed to go in and out in between the Wizard's next few words.

"There's a couple of types I read about that fit. The one thing I'm curious about is if they're the ones that're prone to silver. If you guys are hunting down those kinds, then I know exactly how you can pay me back. I'll be pretty short: I need an eye, a spine and some blood. Like a vial or two ought to do it-oh and I mean the real deal about the spine; neck to ass. Need 'em for some powerful sealing magic. Think you could do it once you all gank these guys?"
Fel's Home - Temp VIGIL HQ

Marcus frowns. These were some odd ingredients to be sure...
I believe I've heard a thing or two about silver, but I don't know from personal experience. I found magic to be successful enough.
We haven't begun the counterattack just yet, so I could try to salvage some parts.

He hesitates, not wanting to disappoint the man, the friend, who had practically saved his life.
I have to ask...
What are you sealing, my friend?

Anything that requires several vials of blood and spines is sure to be powerful and likely sinister as well.
As much as Regulus trusts Runeheart, he would need to know what the Wizard was planning before aiding him in what could prove to be Vigil's next quest.