Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
I spammed as much of the exp dungeon as I could got Cloud to 50 so that'll increase the exp everyone else gets. Had a hard time doing the hard exp dungeon consistently though. but i can just Auto-battle the Normal one with Cloud and Sephy in the party for 30k exp for 15 stamina, so that's not so bad.
Even if they're at max level they count as one of the members when dividing the exp at the end of a battle. So even with Cloud maxed your exp will still be divided by 5 for a full party.

As for the Aerith gatcha, the Staff is a good black mage weapon and her ribbon is very strong SB. The three bangles are all decent as well what with having ~75 def/res and 20 atk/mag/mnd. I probably won't use 50 mythril on this but I'll do the 100 gem pull and maybe a 3 pull as well. I'm surprised we're fighting the materia keeper, lost number and Jenova Birth, AGAIN. Here's hoping they throw in Red XIII's crystal too. That would be pretty sweet, I could replace Wakka with him since I have his Protect/Haste SB.