Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
For what it's worth, if what I'm seeing is correct, Red XIII's RMs would make me more angry than happy. Again, from what I've seen, his first RM is auto-reflect, and his second is regen-when-critical. The latter is nice, but only works once per battle, and if it happens at all it will happen frequently; the former is awful, because it means you can't heal him, and you're going to need to because he is absurdly squishy.
The RM is fairly irrelevant to me. I have enough RMs that are good that I don't really need more. The simple fact that I could equip an RM on him and get him to level 65 is why I want his crystal. He's got a good skill setup for support and an insane SB with his relic (which I have). In any case, no crystal for him, so it's moot for now.

Auto-reflect has some uses I'd imagine too. Throw it, drain strike and retaliate on a single char and you can solo a number of bosses (some of which with mastery!). Sure it's niche, but still better than any of those something-when-critical ones.

As to pulling, the odds don't change (yet) per pull. Eventually there's some boost that will be applied for every pull that isn't a 5* but it's not clear what that boost actually is, even though it's been on the Japanese server for a while now. The only benefit to doing a 50 mythril pull is that you get one "free" pull with it (11 instead of 10). I did the 100 gem pull and one three pull. Got the 5* plain sword which is ok, though 2 points worse than my 6* Giant blade. Still good for Cloud in this event and any other FFVII stuff which is nice.