Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
"Got that backwards, actually," Tanya replied, looking back up at Agatha and more steadfastly forcing herself to keep her eyes on the other girl's face now. "It was mostly about me being gay. And a couple of other things..." she muttered, looking away briefly. But she quickly shook her head to banish those thoughts. She did not need to bring up any more uncomfortable topics than she already had. "Uh, forget I said that part. What I mean is, my middle school wasn't like Northington - everyone was mostly straight. So the a**holes who got a rise out of getting under peoples' skin for being different went after people like me."

She gives Agatha a curious look. "Wait, so, was your middle school like Northington? I thought this place was the only one."
"Northington just has a high non straight female population in general." Agatha replied. "There was less hitting on in middle school, but yeah, very few straight chicks."

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
Right. So, should we go somewhere quieter, or do you think we'd be okay here? I mean, you're the tutor, after all.
Can you concentrate? Luna asked

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
"It seemed pretty bad. Also I think the principal was flirting with one of the girls when I left, so that's weird."
".... What?" Nate said paling. "Wait, wait... One of the students, or the teachers?" He asked for clarification.

Spoiler
Show

Your gym teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
A flat look of disappointment/annoyance appears on P'ro'shi's face before the grin comes back. "Not quiet....I mean, a bit more personal. Just you and me."
"Oh?" Heather asked. "Where is this mystical place." She asks kissing a tentacle.

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
"Sure you will," Mallory deadpanned, "And after she uses your body to break even more school property, I'm certain she'll realize why you are the superior fighter. But unfortunately, I cannot allow that to happen." Her eyes narrowed, "You are already in enough trouble as is. Do not make things worse for yourself be instigating a fight."
"Zero tolerance. I'm ****ed anyway." Jessica points out dazed. Unaware of Ms.Smith's new definition.