Quote Originally Posted by Eon View Post
Moving into my college dorm for my second year in about a week and a half, and I am mostly packed, just clothing and the last minute things remaining. I've started looking over course material, reviewing for some of my classes, talking to my new roommate, gotten the school supplies I need, I even have my backpack fully ready for class. I still feel horribly unprepared. It really sucks going into another year of school and still not knowing what I want to do with my life, and I need to declare a major by the end of this semester. I've been trying to keep my schedule vague enough where I can find the best path from there, but I don't believe I can keep it in the air any longer.

I really like learning. I just don't know what I like learning the best. Blech.
Choosing what you're going to collage/university for is one of the toughest things you can do. There's a lot of stress put on you from everyone/thing. The best thing you can do is pause, take a deep breath, and go at it calmly.

You don't need to know what you want to do with your life right now. Keep your doors, and mind, open. Do a lot, but don't do too much. Figure out your limits, push a little past them until you feel comfortable. We're all in this together.