Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDM View Post
Vai and Alessandra
Shrine of Sarenrae, Underbridge

Returning to the fortified shrine, Vai deposited their heavy sacks on the floor once the Tower Girls allowed them entry. Coins of platinum, gold, silver, and copper spilled across the floor alongside silver and brass relics from ancient Thassilon. She felt a strange twinge of murderous protectiveness as the girls' eyes lit with covetous light, but she pushed it down. After all, the true prize remained safely in her pack.

"Well, girls, it would appear the Crow Piling holds more mystery than a few musty chambers. And more danger, too."

Vai turned to help Alessandra into the shrine.

"I would appreciate it if you'd watch over Alessandra while she recovers from our endeavors, Ayala. For myself, I believe a walk around town to find a mage of sufficient...licentiousness to be of help to us is in order."

She cast her eyes across the assemblage.

"I was hoping cousin Terisha might volunteer to be my guide."

Vai and Alessandra
Shrine of Sarenrae, Underbridge

"Veeeeery funny, Vai", Alessandra says as she stands up a little straighter and tugs her arm away. She's hurt, but the bleeding's been staunched and she can walk on her own. Her scarf's been used as a makeshift bandage, though luckily prestidigitation is perfect for getting bloodstains out of clothing. "If you want to get that stuff identified, go ahead. I think I'm going to go find a temple, then spend some time in a tavern. I'll meet you back here later."

Spoiler: Actions
Show

Since I don't want to make us do a back-and-forth while she pays for healing, I'll just say that Alessandra wants to pay for 30 hp healed, and isn't picky about which temple to do it at. 3 castings of Infernal Healing can do that without having to roll a bunch of dice, which costs 30 gp by the standard metric. After that business is concluded, she'll find a tavern to stay at, pay 2 gp for good accomodations, rest for 8 hours (to get some sleep and heal a little more) and put up 1 more gp for a good meal and a couple of drinks.

I'm not sure how much detail we're supposed to track expenditures with, but in any case I'd guess this uses about 12 hours of time and costs 33 gp in total.