Quote Originally Posted by Prehysterical View Post
Angus makes his way down to the marketplace. He doesn't have a lot of money, but he should be able to afford at least one meal. As he walks, Angus considers Gladia's situation. Does she even need to eat? How does she eat?
It wasn't hard to find a food vendor here, especially when they were shouting their wares for all to here. Like always, it seemed like there was a bit of everything, Tepig skewers, Torchic bites, Tauros sandwhiches, and fresh Tropius berries. You had pretty much your pick of whatever you want.

Spoiler
Show
Not sure what you're looking for atm. Are you looking to RP eating? Find a food shop for mechanical food? Is this just a way to kill time for a wild and/or trainer encounter?

Also, I don't plan on forcing you all to pay money for normal food (ie no mechanical benefits sans staying alive) at this point in the game. It's not survival, so unless you're being ridiculous or something, I won't bother. If you decide to launch a huge expedition, I might charge you a per day cost, but that'd be it just because that's part of survival genre.