Quote Originally Posted by SaurOps View Post
Houses of the Bull God had a lieutenant of Ahlat that had been using daiklaves before humans existed. Her moonsilver daiklave shapeshifts so that she can use it with her horns in war aurochs form.
Again, nobody, not me, not anyone, said that shape shifters could not be weapon users and that weapon users could not shape shift.

The initial statement was that Lunars are not 100% shape shifters. That statement is false, because we have more than enough quotes along the lines that all Lunars will have some degree of shape shifting abillty,even if it is not their specialty, and thus if allLunars can shape shift, then by the defenition of percentages, 100%of lunars are shape shifters.

All Lunars shapeshift to some degree, even if it is not their specialty.

I did not, at any point, say that weapons would be useless to a shapeshifter.

I did not, at any point, say that a Lunar with weapons did not shapeshift.

Thus, your example is unneeded,as it disproves a point that no one made.

The closest to that that I did say was, when confronted with the quote that stated that evocations and deadly beast man were mutually exclusive but roughly equal, was point out that this only meant that one specific kind of shape shifting was mutually exclusive with dedicated weapon specialization, and thus it was not proof positive that Lunars who do not specialize in shape shifting do not shape shift.

In fact, it would not be inaccurate to state that "Lunars don't shape shift if they have weapons and don't need weapons if they shape shift" to be the exact opposite of the argument I am trying to make.