View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den XIII

1. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den XIII

[Private Room - MERC]

"My people, the Hutts, and these Ferengi come from different galaxies, but are cut from the same cloth." Attila explains. "In my galaxy, Hutts are renowned for our business acumen and independence. We have a reputation - not entirely undeserved - for being gangsters and criminal underlords, though the fact is that we Hutts are among the few who have been able to remain independent from the Galactic Republic, in whatever form it takes. We are ruthless, strong-willed, sharp-minded, and generally amoral. Slavery is common among the Hutts-" In the corner, the twi'lek shifts slightly, rolling her shoulders before resettling into her lean. "-though I have different views on the matter. I count little among my kind who have any kind of personal bravery, but most Hutts are nonetheless stubborn, outspoken, prideful, and hire many mercenaries to enforce their will. The Ferengi... as repulsive as most of them are personally, I do admit they make for slightly more manageable business partners, as long as you keep your wits about you. Trade and capitalism seems to be a religion for them. They revere 'The Great Material Continuum', and seem to obey laws known as the "rules of acquisition". They are cunning, but cowards and often cheats. They cave much more easily to pressure than the Hutts. The Hutts and Ferengi have a loose alliance in Tempest Row, centered around the spaceport, which is a joint project between them. Neither of them trust the other though, and the Hutts do not even trust each other, as I am proof of. It will be easy to turn them against each other, if you know where to strike without being discovered."
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2015-09-04 at 05:52 PM.