Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
*peeks in*

Welp, I'll be the first, then.

I told my course class that I'm bipolar and I feel ok. A bit intimidated because it's a really personal thing, but as my degree course is basically all group work, I had to let them know.
There always needs to be someone who speaks first in here, so there should be no worries about that, I hope.

Anyway it's good that you were able to let others know and be able to handle it. Thumbs up for that. I hope that your class treats this information about you with the respect and importance it deserves, and I wish you well with your class overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
Well, the moment I actually need my counseling and medication to help prevent a meltdown, it fails miserably. Should've known it was all a complete waste of time and money. I'm so stupid and gullible, I keep getting tricked into thinking therapy can help me. It's simply not possible. No matter what, my life is simply intolerable and I'm doomed to be alone, alienated and unwanted until the day I die. That day can't come soon enough, and if it won't come for me, I'll have to make it happen myself.
Skepps, it's never a waste. It's never wasteful to try to look after your own well being, whether it works or not. It's not a trick, it is factual that people have been helped in the world by medication and therapy, and there's nothing foolish about hoping for it for yourself too. I hope that you don't give up on it because of another bad situation, especially when you know yourself in this mindset and know how bad and wrong it is for you. Like Dire Moose, I ask for more details beyond just reality so maybe I can know what more to say, but it is up to you what you want to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
I feel like I'm not functioning as a person.
That's worrying and a little vague...what do you mean by 'functioning'?