Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
No, getting results gives it value. Anything less is just a worthless waste of time and money.

There is always such a thing as no hope. Those times of calm and happiness were nothing but false hope. And people ignore them and pretend they never happened, so there's no point in trying to have them again. The only choice is to give up. If I try to recover, people will not acknowledge it, they'll treat me like I'm still miserable and angry. There's no chance that anyone will change.
Again I disagree, but I won't force the issue here.

I feel like maybe I phrased what I said before wrong. There can be no hope, but only if you choose for it to be that way. You really don't have to. You can push and fight anyway. Well, I suppose usually. I don't fully know depression, so it could make it harder to fight such things. I guess that's the point. Just saying letting go of hope is the only way I feel that there is really no hope. Even then it can be picked up again. And what exactly do you mean by people? Certainly not me, certainly not a LOT of the people who come to this thread, who came last time, and tried to talk to you. Sure it's only some people, but it's still some people that care if you try to recover, who will notice if you do better. If other people don't, will never pay attention to any improvement that you make, then that is on them not you. And it doesn't even necessarily make them bad, just wrong or flawed.

I've told you what I think, as best as I can phrase it. Which is really amazing lately, seems I'm losing my grip on the English language. I just hope you'll consider it, and those past times. And I hope and wish that things improve for you soon, since I can't do anything other than talk to actively make them better. Gonna stay up for a bit more but if I don't respond again quickly it's because I'm asleep, and I'm sorry I have to. So yeah, again hope something gets better that doesn't result in anyone losing their life. *sends over all the hugs*