Eh, Nicole understands. A working woman doesn't exactly have an excess of time on her hands to fritter away as she pleases. She was probably just paid for a job and can't wait to drown her sorrows at the bottom of a glass of potent amber poison to dull the pain.

Believe you me, Nicole knows that feeling all too well.

Nicole flags down a passing NPC waiter and arranges for a pricey bottle of whiskey and a note to be delivered to Cassidy.

The note reads:
Looked like you were hankering
for a little pick-me-up. Try this
on for size, if you can hold your
liquor.

-Axes Galore

Suddenly, a reconstituted candyvamp with a grudge and a baseball bat materializes behind Nicole.

Swing, batter batter! Swing, batter batter! Swing!

*Yoink!*

The unnatural shade hanging out with Nicole congeals around Adel's baseball bat, attempting to put an end to Adel's shenanigans mid-swing and attempting to nick it thereafter by attempting to yank it out of Adel's hands!

Quite the kneejerk reaction from Nicole, wouldn't you say? Had she been drunk, she might not have been able to pull that off!

Aaaaand that ties up the score at 0-0! Everybody loses! Hooray! *Cue streamers, confetti, and orange slices.*

"Long time, no see, candy. Why don't you knock off the bad giddy child at a party with a pinata imitation and give your feet a break. Hell, if I don't have to raise my voice or repeat myself, I might even buy you a drink."

Smug!Nicole smirks, continuing to chillaxe.