[El Cuervo's Room]

Yvette, being a lady of the forest, as a result of her 'bond' with the Spirit of Nature, knows what a crow is. She also knows how they think, and also how they taste, but that's besides the point.

"Mm, a reader as well. Interesting."
She nods as she surveys the room, her eyes going over every nook and corner of the room. "What research might this be, oh honorable team member?"

[Kitchen]

Both food items are cut in a lot of tiny harmless pieces. Lyov says nothing as he sheathes his walking cane-sword, looking on in disapproval at the flower robot thing.

Ilyona scratches her bald head for a moment. "Pistiws can't be widden... oh. Euphemism for an unnecessary act using tools I don't have, as they are unnecessary. No thanks!" She says, the literal half-smile never leaving her face. "Buuut aftaw I see Zefiw, you can come to my woom, so I can opewate on you and see what you aw made of!"

Then she takes a step towards Stu. "Also, if you caw my bwothaw dead weight again, I will take you apawt, keep the pawts in jaws (jars) and weave you wike that faw sevewal days!"

Lyov chuckles a bit. "No no, honorable sister. We are both half-dead, so the term fits."