Quote Originally Posted by aspi View Post
Space is empty and meaningless with nothing to occupy it. Time ticks by whether you're there not not. You can waste neither, even if it feels like you're not seeing the point at times. But there very much is, and you'll get there again.
Perhaps. but I often still feel I am just a waste, not just of my own space/time, but of others as well and so I tend to isolate myself and not want to bother anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by No brains View Post
@ Sparx: If it's any consolation, I feel that way sometimes too. Putting why I feel that way to words can be hard. Also, you're not any wast of anyone's time or space here. A gaming forum isn't really a do-or-die place and just having more people makes us merrier. If we can't directly address the cause of your feelings, we can try to take your mind off of them.
It can be difficult to describe adequately. Some days I'm just fine, no problems at all. Others, I'm having trouble just getting the motivation and energy to do anything, even just get up. Often just feel like I'm empty or broken, that it doesn't matter, and nobody would really notice if I wasn't around.

It'd be nice if I could leave these thoughts and feelings behind for longer than just a short period of time.