Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
Nah, I thought that because she looks like she would sever my fingers for touching.
Heh, if I managed to convey that character detail in the drawing, then I've really succeeded. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Madcrafter View Post
The angles is because I started out drawing freely without any thought. Then about halfway through I put in some perspective lines to maybe try and get some rigour. Then I went ahead a few days later and changed the perspective lines. Hence why some parts, most noticeably the cobbles on the bottom right, look totally out of whack. I didn't want to go over and change them, they took so long to do originally (and using a transform would have still required me to go over and redo the shadows, which I totally should've done on a different layer).
Ah. Understandable. I don't do well with resuming projects myself. It usually ends up with a full redraw. :P

Heh. My minor criticism for the day is that that thumb looks super weird to me. It's coming out the side of the hand instead of the wrist, so either a little anatomy shift or we're seeing two angles of the same hand at once. The pony looks good though, I especially like the casual head dodge.
Hm, yeah, I'd even say there's something like three angles there. Hands are weird things. It's easier to draw a hoof with a hoof, than a hand with a hand. :P