View Single Post

Thread: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

1. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Yes, you can be a wolf three times in a row. I'd know.

Tiebreaking and tiemaking at the same time. Logic, what's your opinion on the top wagons today?
    Let me start by saying I have an earlier vote on Luizeu for a reason.

That being said, the other options are: Xihirli, who always looks wolfish, no matter what team or role he has. Ramsus who hasn't given me any indication he's a wolf, though he is a tad quieter compared to usual.
    Duck might be a good candidate, if my hunch that Luizeu started a third wagon to save a wolf buddy, but I'm not sure about that just yet. If that is the case, I think that more or less clears Ramsus. Zar Peter is in the same boat as Duck for similar reasons, but that begins to cast a shadow of doubt over you, Murska. As for defending myself, I don't really know what to say. I made one post that I edited immediately after I put 3 more seconds of thought into it. I'd normally not call that suspicious.

EDIT: I realize an error in logic in the statement above. I am getting my WIFOM confused. Let me think on it some more.

EDIT 2: You were the first to cast a second vote for someone, and it was for Zar Peter. Luizeu made a third 2-man wagon on Ramsus without any justification, which looks shady to me. Cuthalion and Necrochicken made a 4th 2-man wagon on me, and I have been offline in the interim until this initial (unedited) post.

EDIT 3: The vote tally, feel free to correct me if I am wrong:
    • Duck999 – 1Fleeing Coward, Syldar, Zar Peter
    • Zar Peter – 1 – Ramsus, Murska, necrochicken, Xihirli,
    • Ramsus – 4 – Pelican, Luizeu, Maleceptor, Fleeing Coward,
    • Luizeu – 5 – Logic, Bladescape, Duck999, Zar Peter, Xihirli,
    • Logic – 2Cuthalion, necrochicken, Flaming Eagle, Murska, necrochicken
    • Pelican –1 – ThePhantom
    • Thematthew –1 – Elenna
    • Necrochicken – 1 – AvatarVecna
    • Xihirli – 3 – Cuthalion, Flaming Eagle, JohnTheSavage
    Last edited by Logic; 2015-09-16 at 08:30 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.