View Single Post

Thread: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

1. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

To answer your question (well, observation) Logic, I've been quiet because I wanted to see if the wagon would just go away on it's own without me doing anything*. Also giving FC the chance to pull off on his own to maybe even make the slightest attempt at proving he doesn't have to compulsively vote for me/try to get me killed in every single game we're in and could maybe just maybe have put in a little effort to avoid us having more drama instead of forcing all the work of avoiding our having confrontations onto me. But of course not. Why would he do that?

So yeah, I guess by now Luizeu would have claimed something if he is something...maybe. Well ok, whatever. He hasn't claimed anything, he's already on my wagon, his is the other biggest wagon, and I don't want to get lynched quite yet. Hope that's enough justification for my vote.

Edit: *Because 50% of the time I defend myself people make a big deal about how I'm being "too defensive" and then use that as an excuse to try and convince more people to lynch me.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-09-16 at 12:17 PM.