Quote Originally Posted by Morbis Meh View Post
Sighing at the sudden cold trail, Jynx shrugs and continues about her day which involved going to the local chapter of the assassin's guild either to pick up work or to ask/listen about the caped man. She wasn't in any real rush to find the man, if he was an assassin then the guild would know who he is though it is doubtful he would care about associating with a colleague from a different chapter of the same guild.

Spoiler: OoC
Show
Welp time to get some work then and I imagine a city of vampires has an assassins guild
OOC
Spoiler
Show

Yup, good luck killing all the other players.

Oh, but I'm afraid they haven't even a thieves guild that you know of. Perhaps later when you return you might be able to sniff out a certain guild...

Quote Originally Posted by redzimmer View Post
Dein

I am not made for skulking, Dein thinks with a disdainful sniff. He backtracks to the merchant's corpse. Focusing with his eldritch power, he looks at the body with his Second Sight, hoping for some clue.

Spoiler: Detect Magic
Show
And search spot in case some magical trail a la Fable 3 is beckoning me.

[roll0] Search
[roll1] Spot
Alas, it seems the culprit didn't resort to magic to flee from the scene, but how did he did it? Looking up along the wall you notice several window ledges that an acrobat might have been able to use to escape, still, the possibility seemed unlikely.