Couple of things I'd like help on.

One, energy balls are basically those b lue balls used by the gungans at the final ground battle of Episode I, right? I figure they are since there's a couple weapins for gungans that mention them. Assuming this is true, (there is no entry in the core book for them aside from being listed with the grenades), what damage would you give to the larger version that is seen taking down swaths of droids and the droid battle tank? Would something like 6d6x2 be too much or not enough?

Two, from my days as a Pathfinder/D&D3.5 GM I learned that special items, even if mundane, can be something the players dig and can even get attached to. I don't want to just give out another +1 to hit/damage. Currently my players on on a sidequest dealing with a request to clear out a temple for a local tribe. Being as they don't deal with credits, my players will receive some bows and arrows. I'm gonna take the basic bow from the core book and I'm not sure what kind of bonus to give it. It's going to be fluffed as ceremonial and very nicely decorated - something you can tell is important to this tribe, something they value greatly and would be willing to give in exchange for freeing their hallowed grounds of worship from the evil Sith who desecrate the Force site and corrupt the creatures that are there. Anyway, I was thinking of making them something like a +5 persuasion/Gather Info Check while having it in the presence of certain individuals. Basically some kind of bonus but not just straight a boost to combat damage.