Quote Originally Posted by Hexblade View Post
((I basically can become anyone I have studied for a length of time. If you check my bio, there is a bit more information on it. I would like something that would just disappear when I don't use it, so I don't turn from a hulking warrior to a caster with a giant suit of armor and a blade way too big for me. It doesn't really need to become natural armor, just disappear when I don't need it, perhaps being stored in a different dimension like some spells can do. Actually, if I can do that, I don't really need a backpack.))
((Thing is, it's poor form to refer directly to the Bio in-character. Azik is asking in character, so I'd prefer if you respond in-character, please.))
Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Beach Party Parlour]

Sophie looks Trick up and down... and then again. Rather shamelessly.

"You look ravishing," she says. "Black really goes well with you and it's great to see your muscles on display."
[Beach Party Parlour]

Trick blushes and smiles, "Glad you like it. With red skin like this, it can be hard to get a good looking combination of colors; the only ones that seem to work are black, brown and muted greens."

Quote Originally Posted by RyanKoopa View Post
"Uh yes, yes you can" says the Portal, clearly uncomfortable, "I don't usually do magic, but I am in need of an... enchantment? amulet? Something that will protect me from demon corruption. Do you have anything like that?"
[Azik's Enchantments]

"As a matter of fact, that's a relatively common request. I do my best to keep something like that on hand at all times." The adamantine man reaches below the counter, rifling through what sounds like boxes, before standing up with a round amulet with a blue swirling pattern on it, "This amulet has two primary functions. The first is that it will cancel out any effects of mind control on the person wearing it, preventing them from being controlled at all. the second is a resistance against the abilities of fiends, corruption included. Keep in mind, both of these can be powered through by an effect of sufficient strength, but they'll give you a shield against those sorts of problems."