Since we’re on the topic of evil clichés, I like the Evil is Sexy Trope. Who said evil had to be ugly?

I dunno if this one has a name but I like villains to actually pose a threat to the hero. If this bad guy is supposed to be such a threat, why did the hero beat him so quickly and easily? I mean if the bad guy is supposed to be physical threat, shouldn’t he be an equal match for the hero, thus providing dramatic tension and an epic battle scene at the end. its one thing if the bad guy is say a corporate tycoon or some such, you know, someone who has people for that sort of work, then it’s fine. But often when a badguy is built up to be a huge threat and then goes down quickly, it bothers me.

Give me a threatening villain any day, Darth Vader, the operative from serenity, The Agent from the matrix, any Chop socky villain or villain from other styles of eastern martial arts films (western martial arts films are really bad about making bad guys pushovers; at least they used to be back in the 80s); you get the idea.