Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
[Lornesse - Castle Lobby]

((Pacing is good. I have a lot on my plate these days, so detailed posts from me will not be frequent.))

"I know, love." Ezra joins her in chuckling. He grins as he hears the exchange between the two guards. "She's very astute." He adds, nodding.

Then it's to

[Lornesse - Throne Room]

Ezra briefly wonders just how old this castle is, and why it hasn't been renovated. Surely, a palace fit for a king should be well maintained? The rusted armor of some of the other guards also comes to mind, and he makes a mental note of these things.
((Glad to hear from you!))

[Lornesse - Castle Throne Room]

Sitting atop a short flight of stairs is a large throne, embossed with gold and encrusted with gems. The gems sparkle just a little bit in the light from the torches lining the walls. After a while, it's apparent that a few gems are stained or outright missing.

Behind the throne, there is a thick black curtain that covers the entire wall. Ezra's blood vision might pick up on a human, who's a distance behind said curtain.

Mirlanda moves ahead to the curtain and pushes a small part of it aside, revealing a previously hidden tunnel. The tunnel winds around the corner and blocks line of sight, but it's easy to tell it leads to the human Ezra detected just now.

'The King instructed me to stay out of his inner chamber. But if you do anything funny with him...' she glares daggers at Ezra for a moment, then relaxes.

(Group) Nancy_KC: dont worry too much about her, shes just silly