Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Realm of Cats

"Well, the most catlike thing would be to just jump over all the obstacles, but since we don't really know where we're going it seems to be kind of a hard thing to do. Any ideas? Because if you have any ideas for skipping it, I'm open to it." he says.
"I was more referring to the flare," Cinnamon said, "This may be something instead left behind by that woman with dark skin. That said... this maze isn't terribly catlike, either. Why give the people a solid goal, when you can just toy with them until you get bored?"

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
Gwen frowns as she glares at the ball, the smiles as she realizes the solution to the issue. Her body shifts and cracks as she drops to a form that is quite catlike, not quite a full quadruped, but definitely digitigrade, though she retains her thumbs to catch the ball if she gets close enough, then pounces yet again, hoping for victory.
It's practically pushed out of her way at the last moment, rolling hard into a corner of the maze, where it hits the wall!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Realm of Cats

"Sweet." Dena remarks as she steps through the hole, shortly followed by Violet. "Now let's see if we can cut our way to the finish line. I don't suppose you got any idea where it could be?" She looks around for any clues, perhaps any tracks after that invisible cat? Momento should be able to detect it at least.
Memento shakes it's head. It points at violet, and then points up in the air, and spins around.