Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
The soul of the un-named shaman who became Malack was presumably freed from its prison upon Malack's death, though, and it's him that would get resurrected if they somehow found a cleric high level level to True Rez someone who died 200 years ago.
I know that (including the presumably), but I'm letting it aside, I don't care here.

What I'm wondering if is Malack could come back. I mean, with memories of Tarquin and stuff, with same memories.

Main requirement: Malack (the vampire) spirit wasn't destroyed when the vampire was destroyed and remains somewhere in Nerggal's home or can be extracted from the negative energy plane without losing much.
Another big requirement: That spirit can be put in another new vampire (or undead, or being), even if it's not the corpse of the shaman that became Malack (HPoH and Veldrina mentionned that vampires fakes organic corpse and are only negative energy. Weird thing), even if it's not a cleric (Malack would have the class and levels of that new being though, would be strange to him). And the new memories to absorb wouldn't transform him.

In shorter:
Durkon's corpse is being driven around like a stagecoach by an evil spirit.
Can that evil spirit take another stagecoach at all? Can it leave and get back on that said stagecoach?