I decided to do a funny thing like Starwulf, and on the most recent Lucky Draw (hey, I got enough Mythril to net a 25-draw! Yay!), I made a small prayer to the Random Number Gods, a prayer known on the D&D tables I've played. That one being "I believe in the [redacted] of the Dice!" I did it twice.

What a surprise, I get two 5-star weapons! And...a bunch of 3-star and 4-star, but the resulting items are pretty good. However, a word to the wary - the Random Number Gods are fickle and...well, let's see what I got, shall we?
In the immortal words of the Kobolds of the Crystal Cave: ugh, the One-Winged Angel? Really, Squeenix, Really?
3-star (7): Mesmerize Blade (repeated, now a 5-star!), Gaia Rod, Gold Hairpin (also now 5-star because of double upgrading), Mythril Vest, Silver Armlet (bleh!), Shuriken, Golem Staff
4-star (2): Bright Armguard (which is waiting for another one to combine into a 5-star), Silver Bangle (I believe)
5-star (2): Lenna's Healing Rod (yay, I use Lenna a lot so that means a free SB when I level her up!), and...well, the Mama's Boy's oversized katana.
No, Squeenix, that I have the Mama's Boy's oversized katana doesn't mean I'm gonna use him; nice try, though.
So yeah - here's hoping I get another 25 Mythril for another run. Guess it's most likely going to farm any remaining Daily Quests for another 25 Mythril. But seriously; three people already got Terra's Enhancer, but I cannot!? Seriously, the RNGs are fickle and work in mysterious ways...
Stahp it Squeenix, my proud and noble [redacted] will stay quite clear of the Mama's Boy's oversized katana, yessiree!'
Oh yeah, and...+1 to "FFRKII: Known as FFRKIV in Japan".