Sooo, I am tempted to try to take on the Wrexsoul battle, but I have to be honest, I don't do very well in boss battles involving multiple foes.

My only real line-up(Unlike others here, I don't level other characters, mostly because Sundays aren't usually days I'm on a whole lot tablet wise) is: Yuna 58, Cloud 56, Vivi 61, Vaan 55, Tidus 64, Black Mage 50, Paladin Cecil 51, Rydia 50, Edward 50(I don't even remember doing that), Aerith 50, Seph 50, Squall 53, Wakka 53. I have a few 30's and 40's but that's about it.

Skill wise: I have no relevant summons. All of my Ga's are Tier 4(so 8 casts), and I'm pretty sure I still have the orbs to refine one to 10 casts if necessary. Curaga is at 10 casts, I have access to protectga/shellga/quake. I have all the breaks at 4 uses, though I'm pretty certain I have the orbs to hone them all up to 6 or even 8 uses. I have Power-breakdown and I can make another one of the breakdowns as well. Tempo Flurry at 4 uses, and several other decent weapon abilities at 4 or 6 uses, but nothing 4*(I can make Bladeblitz and Dismissal though I don't think I could hone dismissal).

On another note: I am dead serious about forever chanting "Mirror Mirror on the wall, grant me a rainbow colored ball". I did it again, just on a lark(and because hey, why stop when on a lucky streak) on a single pull again, and I got some 5* Helmet(Shinra helmet?) this time. I think I might go for a third pull in a little while, still deciding. I can afford to do so and still do both half-price pulls left in the event.