I already made my arguments for both 464 and 830, which leaves me with a tough choice!

464 is just lovely-- a righteous send-off for a well-meaning person who allowed her flaws to consume her. Soon's musings on redemption and the importance of having the audacity to question oneself are so quintessentially Rich Burlew, I have a hard time picking anything else.

At the other end, in 830, a surprisingly well-adjusted person who KNOWS that she wants to do horrible things to people, and is just fine with that (and although she has some creepy obsessions, they're played more for laughs than Miko's are by comparison) is gruesomely put down as the endlessly toiling minion, Evil but not without purpose-- a purpose that some might even consider noble, certainly from Redcloak's own perspective-- finally steps up and makes it clear that no matter what Xykon may think, Redcloak himself is the ultimate villain. A comeuppance, and an escalation of the plot in a way few other strips have managed, not to mention the casual way Redcloak effortlessly asserts dominance over Tsukiko's own creations and turns them on her.

But... man, Soon's speech. I have to give it to 464.