For the first time during this exchange, a smile emerges on Rory's face.

"We're in agreement then. I will provide Mento's location, and you will kill or capture both Cirka Ordo and her father. If they are captured, you will deliver them to me. Since I know you are a woman of your word, Renia, I'll give you this information in good faith, and I would strongly advise you not betray my trust in this matter.

Ordo has moved Mento to his most readily fortified location; the coliseum grounds. It's possible he's tormenting Mento to get information about you, but the last one of my eyes reported, Ordo simply had Mento in a box on the coliseum grounds with his personal guard. I've not received any indication they've moved from the location."

She turns her attention away briefly and calls out:

"Tribinus!" one of her guards wearing markings of his high rank enters the room and quickly snaps to attention, responding "Yes, ma'am?"
"Round up the guard, divide them into teams, one to the Ordo Manner, one to the remains of the wreckage of Ordo's subterranean structure, one to the Ordo's safehouse, and if these adventurers wish to be accompanied, designate a team to go with them as well. Round up all of Ordo's servants, capture them alive, if possible do not harm them, we just want to keep them out of the way."

Tribinus turns toward your team briefly, quickly eyeing you over, his expert gaze noting the posture of each of individual and the plethora of powerful equipment. "If you wish to be accompanied I will assign a team, though I suspect they may merely get in your way."

The Necropolitan chimes in telepathically "It wouldn't hurt to have some fodder for Ordo's monstrous pets to chew on while we handle him and his personal guard."