1. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends LXV: What threads are mine to make, little Lamb? All, dear Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Farix View Post
    Fancy update page for the new season changes which reveals a crafting system and an upcoming Alpha for a new client. So very very pretty.
    Well there's a lot of cool information there.

A few thoughts.
    Spoiler
    Show

I'm gonna be terrified of Caits and Kog'Maws that get Rapid Firecannon.

New Graves passive is very interesting, and it will either be awesome, or weird to control, since you can't harass the enemy marksman if they're behind a minion. Also, how would it interact with Runaan's Hurricane? Is he going to be shooting 9 shots every auto-attack? Because that would be hilarious. Re-reading it, it will be only 5, which would still be funny, but imagining the 9 shot spray from each of Graves' attacks is still great.

Corki is going to pretty much need teleport, or rushing an early homeguards or his passive boost won't do anything unless you're losing.

Miss Fortune's passive seems like it will just annoy me if I play her, I get kind of single-minded. Luckily she's never been high on my list of champions I play anyway. I prefer Graves and Cait for my adc-ing.

Some of the masteries seem like they should thematically be in different groups, but that's just my weird opinion. They look interesting, in any case.

Corrupting Potion looks nice.

Cull is weird, I'm curious if the passive means it overcharges if you kill too many minions too fast, or if after X number of minions you just sell it and get a Doran's Blade instead (or more probably some other higher tier item you need).

Lord Dominik's Regards and Mortal Reminder will go from awesome to freaking amazing depending on if their passives work only for auto-attaks (as I suspect will be the case) or for any AD spells.

I like the Mastery Chests and keys thing. Mostly because I'm too cheap to ever shell money out for a silly cosmetic change like a skin, but also really want a single skins. Gives me the delusion that I'll actually get lucky and get it.
    Last edited by Dienekes; 2015-11-04 at 12:48 PM.