Spoiler
    Show

{table]Thorael|Elf|Wizard|LVL 5|LN|MED
    hp:15/20|
    Init +2|Spd 30|AC/T/FF|12/12/10|Robes
    Melee Atk |+1 Dagger|dmg: 1d4-1|Ranged Atk|+4 Longbow|dmg: 1d8
    SV|Fort +2|Ref +3|Will +4|
    STR 8|DEX 15|CON 12|INT 16|WIS 10| CHA 12[/table]

Convinced that the blank stare from the burly human is not a masterful bluff, but truely a lack of comprehension, Thorael relaxes a bit. "My dear sweet simple girl, there were no goblins, other than Gilly of course, and he was on the receiving end of the banditry as it were. The bandits were, for the most part, human. Your healing act was most helpful. No need to feel insecure that its only divine magic which you can conjure. There is no shame in requiring the assistance of a divine being in order to be useful. Please, join us." The wizard takes from the bottle of wine set before him, and fills the goblet. Handing it to Gilly, the goblin takes a sip. Brief moments pass, and convinced that the goblin is indeed still alive and unharmed, Thorael takes back the goblet, and raises it to the gentleman at the bar. "You sir... are welcome to join us as well. Before i begin, i must insist upon introductions. As i have mentioned previously... I am Thorael of Baelsgreen. This is Gillygalore my humble consigliere and valet."

Spoiler
    Show
    {table]Spot|[roll0]|Listen|[roll1][/table]
    Last edited by Ayrynthyn; 2007-02-12 at 11:55 AM.
    ~Ayr