Quote Originally Posted by Skeppio View Post
No I can't. Not without extensive, and way out of my price range, cosmetic surgery. Not to mention I'd somehow need to become at least 5 inches taller, lose all my interests in favour of sports obsession and modern pop culture worship, and somehow be making around 5+ times the amount of money I currently do.
Most of those are virtually impossible and at least one is physically impossible for me.

And in this country, intelligence is the single most useless attribute you can have. Intelligence is utterly worthless in the face of strength, wealth and good looks. No-one is attracted to intelligence unless it's attached to the former criteria I mentioned.
Intelligence can easily be used as a path to wealth if properly applied. Without needing to go into deeper details, that's exactly what I did over the last decade.

Strength can be acquired too, if one is serious about it. Obviously, you'll always be short, but you can build some muscle. Try starting for free at home by doing push-ups whenever you have a minute. ~15-20 to start, anything's already better than nothing.

As I mentioned already to you in the past, my only other source of Australian cultural info is my ex who's been over there for years and who did support (generally) your opinion, albeit in a much less extreme manner. I have to say I still think you're really exaggerating. Out of curiosity, can anyone (else) from over there confirm that intelligence is indeed absolutely useless in Australia? At the moment, I'm going to continue to take your assertions with a huge grain of salt.

You're highly intelligent, your identical twin has already been called attractive by people a couple times at least -- those are pretty good starting points. Boo hoo, you're not tall. Half the people are shorter than average, and they aren't all committing suicide over it (and if they did, another further quarter of the population would then have to do the same, and so on.)

And your hobbies -- okay, they might be considered weird (though probably not despicable like you seem to think) by typical Australians, but there's really no need to share all of them or even most of them with your significant other.

As a matter of fact, I have at least one hobby of mine that every single one of my gfs has greatly disliked (I think the most favorable one is my current one, who doesn't actively hate it). No big deal.

I'm way more than just a bunch of hobbies in a body of flesh and bones, and so are you.